Podcasts have become increasingly popular in Ghana in recent years, with a wide variety of shows covering topics such as news, politics, entertainment, and personal development. Here are the 10 most popular podcasts in Ghana, based on listener numbers and engagement:
- “The Mirror” – Hosted by award-winning journalist, Kevin Ekow Taylor, “The Mirror” is a news and current affairs podcast that offers a critical and in-depth analysis of the most pressing issues in Ghana and beyond. From political scandals to economic challenges, “The Mirror” provides listeners with a nuanced understanding of the events shaping Ghana’s future.
- “The Other Side” – Hosted by Nana Aba Anamoah, “The Other Side” is a podcast that delves into the personal stories of some of Ghana’s most interesting and influential people. From actors and musicians to business leaders and politicians, “The Other Side” offers listeners a behind-the-scenes look at the lives and experiences of some of Ghana’s most accomplished individuals.
- “The Entrepreneurial Mindset” – Hosted by John A. Kufuor, “The Entrepreneurial Mindset” is a podcast that focuses on the challenges and opportunities facing entrepreneurs in Ghana. From start-up strategies to scaling a business, “The Entrepreneurial Mindset” provides valuable insights and advice for anyone looking to start or grow a business in Ghana.
- “The Book Club” – Hosted by Naa Oyoo Quartey, “The Book Club” is a podcast that brings together readers and authors to discuss the latest in Ghanaian literature. From debut novels to classic works, “The Book Club” offers listeners an opportunity to explore the rich literary landscape of Ghana and beyond.
- “The African Tech Show” – Hosted by Michael Ocansey, “The African Tech Show” is a podcast that focuses on the latest trends and developments in technology in Ghana and the wider African continent. From emerging technologies to established giants, “The African Tech Show” provides listeners with a comprehensive understanding of the technology landscape in Africa.
- “The Ghana Story” – Hosted by Nii Arday Clegg, “The Ghana Story” is a podcast that explores the history, culture and people of Ghana. From the precolonial period to the present, “The Ghana Story” offers listeners an in-depth look at the diverse stories that make up Ghana’s rich cultural heritage.
- “The Daily Digest” – Hosted by Kofi Asamoah, “The Daily Digest” is a news and current affairs podcast that provides listeners with a quick and easy to understand analysis of the day’s top stories in Ghana and beyond. From politics to business, “The Daily Digest” offers a convenient way to stay informed and up-to-date on the latest news.
- “The Sports Desk” – Hosted by Nana Aba Anamoah and Michael Oti Adjei, “The Sports Desk” is a podcast that covers the latest in Ghanaian sports. From football to athletics, “The Sports Desk” offers listeners an in-depth analysis of the key events and developments in the world of Ghanaian sports.
- “The Health Show” – Hosted by Dr. Adomako, “The Health Show” is a podcast that focuses on health and wellness in Ghana. From nutrition to fitness, “The Health Show” offers listeners valuable insights and advice on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle in Ghana.
- “The Creative Minds” – Hosted by Naa Ashorkor, “The Creative Minds” is a podcast that shines a light on the creativity and innovation
These are just a few of the many popular podcasts available in Ghana, each offering unique insights and perspectives on the issues and topics that matter most to Ghanaians. Whether you’re interested in news and current affairs, personal development, or entertainment, there is a podcast out there that will suit your interests and needs.